- No discounts during holiday periods (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day). A three night minimum stay is required and must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Holiday rates apply to nights of Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekend. Memorial Day May 26, 27, 28; July 4th is June 30 & July 1, 2, 3, 4. Labor Day is Sept 1, 2, 3. A stay on any of those nights requires a three night minimum stay.
- Fall festival and Halloween weekends now require payment in full by August.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended, especially for summer, holiday and Halloween periods. A credit card deposit equal to the first night is required when making the reservation.
- Non-holiday cabin rentals require a minimum two (2) night stay.
- All reservations for more than two (2) nights are firm upon arrival and no refunds will be allowed for early departure.
- Camping rates are for 1 camping unit, 1 vehicle and up to 4 persons.
- Camping rates during the summer are based on 4 people. Additional person $5 per night (ages 3-60). No more than 8 people per site and one family.
- We have 8 primitive tent sites. These sites are available on a first come first serve basis. Must have a reservation.
- A daily charge is applicable to all guest/visitors joining you in the campground. $5 per person per day.
- A second camping unit on the same site (i.e. tent) will be $10 per night. This does not include a dinner tent.
- Late checkout is available. Checkout time is at 11:00 AM CST, late checkouts will be charged an additional $5.00 per hour. Please make advance arrangements with the office as your site or cabin may be committed to another camper.
- Activities and facilities may vary throughout the year.
- Our facility is very family oriented and appropriate conduct is required at all times.
- Loud, rowdy or other inappropriate behavior of any kind will result in your removal from the Park without benefit of any refund.
- Pets: Pets are welcome but must be kept on leashes or inside at all times and must not be left unattended. Only our Lincoln's Logs (cabins 1 - 10) and Amish Cabins (cabins 11- 20) are 'Pet-Friendly' cabins. Pet fee of $10 per pet per night. Please make sure you book a 'Pet-Friendly' cabin if you require one. Pets are not to be left unattended outside, or on a cabin porch in a 'Pet-Friendly' cabin. Unattended pets, noisy pets and pets that are in areas not allowed are grounds for immediate removal from the Park without refund plus a $100 additional cleaning fee. They must always be on a leash and walked by a responsible person that will pick up after them immediately. Pet waste bags are provided in several pet walking areas around the park. Pets are not allowed in or near any buildings (except 'Pet-Friendly' cabins), bathrooms, pools, waterslide or playground areas. They are prohibited due to health codes. A maximum of two (2) pets per campsite/'Pet-Friendly' cabin are allowed. No breeds perceived by others to be aggressive breeds are permitted in the park including but not limited to Dobermans, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Mastiffs and others due to requirement of our insurance.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am CST. Late check will be charged an additional $5 per hour.
- Cabins are expected to be left in reasonably clean condition and charges will be assessed for damages or extraordinary cleaning.
- Sorry, but we do not give refunds for illness, work schedule changes, inclement weather, acts of nature or other events beyond the Campground’s control.
- All reservations require a seven (7) day notice of cancellation for a full refund less a $15.00 administrative fee. Cancellations with less than seven (7) days notice result in a forfeiture of reservation deposit.
- The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities at the Campground or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Campground and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
For more information or to make reservations please call 270.773.3840 or toll free 1.800.523.1854.
Click here for cabin and camping reservations